WHAT NOT BRING - • Pets
• Firearms – even if you hunt or shoot for sport
• Expensive clothing or accessories that you will be worried about
• Out-of-season clothes (your closet is only so big)
• Anything with an open heat component (hot plate, griddle, toaster, grill, coffee pot/heater)
• Extension cords
• Halogen lamps
• “Medusa” or “Octopus” lamps
College Checklists, a School Family Media service, provides checklists to help students find and shop for everything they need for college. School Family Media is not affiliated with or sponsored by Elmira College.
who we are
College Checklists, brought to you by TeacherLists, provides students with the exact checklist for their specific college plus convenient one-click shopping. By knowing exactly what to bring and what not to bring—and easily getting everything they need—students arrive prepared.