WHAT NOT BRING - • Air conditioning units (window/portable) and space heaters
• Alcohol or other drugs and paraphernalia including medical marijuana
• Amplified instruments of any type
• BBQ grills, charcoal, lighter fluid, propane
• Candles, lanterns, incense or incense-like materials, smoking devices, or other fire hazardous items
• Disposable/single-use water bottles (invest in a refillable water container instead)
• Extension cords (without an internal circuit breaker)
• Firearms, knives, or other weapons, and ammunition
• Halogen lamps or lava lamps
• Paintball guns, airguns, BB guns
• Pets (except fish, in up to 10-gallon tank)
• Second-hand furniture
• Skateboards, roller skates, in-line skates,
College Checklists, a School Family Media service, provides checklists to help students find and shop for everything they need for college. School Family Media is not affiliated with or sponsored by University of California: Santa Cruz.
who we are
College Checklists, brought to you by TeacherLists, provides students with the exact checklist for their specific college plus convenient one-click shopping. By knowing exactly what to bring and what not to bring—and easily getting everything they need—students arrive prepared.