WHAT NOT BRING - The following items are not permitted:
* personally-owned upholstered "stuffed" furniture such as sofas, cushioned chairs, bean bags, bed/futon mattresses, memory foam mattresses, and bed toppers thicker than 3".
* halogen lamps - most lamps that do not use your standard bulbs or flourescent tubes are halogen
* pets (only non-dangerous fish are permitted in aclean, odor-free aquarium, less than 20 gallons)
* multi-plug extensions that are not UL approved and do not have a surge protector
* abrasive cleaning supplies - some cleaning supplies are available through the Information Desk at no additional charge at Shocker Card
* double-sided foam tape such as Command Strips, duct tape, Scotch Tape, Box Tape, wall paper and borders (these items cause considerable amount of damage to walls, doors and furniture)
* items that hang from the ceiling
* candles with a wick (scentsy and other wax melter-type items are allowed)
* lighter fluid
* firearms and weapons (outside what is permitted per Conceal and Carry laws)
* items that have an open heating element such as toasters, toaster ovens, George Foreman grills, and traditional coffee makers without an automatic shutoff feature
* pressure cookers (including InstaPots)
* freezer units
* refrigerators larger than 5 cubic feet
* possession of alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs
* Alcohol or drug paraphernalia (this includes, but is not limited to: beer can collections, shot glasses, wine bottles, bongs, empty alcohol containers, etc)
* "Command" strips by 3M and similar products
College Checklists, a School Family Media service, provides checklists to help students find and shop for everything they need for college. School Family Media is not affiliated with or sponsored by Wichita State University.
who we are
College Checklists, brought to you by TeacherLists, provides students with the exact checklist for their specific college plus convenient one-click shopping. By knowing exactly what to bring and what not to bring—and easily getting everything they need—students arrive prepared.