WHAT NOT BRING - Prohibited Items in rooms and public areas of buildings:
• Alcohol and alcohol containers of any kind for all buildings, except White, Pioneer, and Heritage Halls.
• Candles – including decorative, scented, wickless, and incense that is lit or heated.
• Electric heaters or appliances with exposed burners or warmers, hot plates, electric blankets.
• Camping stoves, George Foreman Grills
• Halogen lights or lamps, decorative string lights
• Immersion coils for heating water
• Smoking devices such as pipes, cigarettes, hookahs, cigars, electronic cigarettes
• Pets, including all fish and aquarium reptiles
• Neon signs
• Live trees (i.e. Christmas trees)
• Oil lamps, lava lamps
• Upholstered furniture, waterbeds, your own mattress
• Hover Boards
• Combustible liquids
Please read our Residence Life Handbook for complete information on policies you are responsible for. http://www.wpunj.edu/reslife/handbook.dot
Painting of the rooms by residents is not permitted. Concerns regarding existing painted walls should be brought forward as a Work Order, submitted to your hall office or as an online request
College Checklists, a School Family Media service, provides checklists to help students find and shop for everything they need for college. School Family Media is not affiliated with or sponsored by William Paterson University of New Jersey.
who we are
College Checklists, brought to you by TeacherLists, provides students with the exact checklist for their specific college plus convenient one-click shopping. By knowing exactly what to bring and what not to bring—and easily getting everything they need—students arrive prepared.